Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year has Arrived!

I am currently exporting my 2010 catalog and making backups to my backups.  2010 has rushed away like a mountain stream.  It is time to begin a 2011 catalog for the things to come.  I wanted to take a second and thank you all for making 2010 successful.  I have had more fun talking about and practicing photography this year than all the years past.  This blog is one of the largest contributors to that.  It keeps me thinking about new ways to enjoy photography and I hope it helps you as well.  This art that we call photography is unlimited in scope and it can be overwhelming at times.  Join me for 2011 as we try to make sense of it all together. 

Sometime this year I plan on producing some instructional videos that are just a few minutes long.  Already several ideas have presented themselves regarding Lightroom 3 tutorials.  What would you like to see from this blog in 2011.  Leave a comment, drop me an e-mail, or give me a call and I will see what I can do.  Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Jason,
    I have a few ideas for videos! Remember the series of how to use aperture, speed, etc., with the photo examples? How about a video of using a camera with the settings?

    -How to set up a camera for shooting in ____ settings?
    -How to compose a photo?
    -How to pick light, when sun set/up are not options?
    -Does the sun always have to be at the camera's back and other rules that you can break.

    LOL If I think of more, I'll be sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas!!!... Oh, just for reference if the sun is at your back when you are taking a photo of people all their eyes will be squinted. :-)

    ReplyDelete