Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog Post 100!!!

Blog post 100 has finally arrived!!!  Last February when I decided to start this blog I had the ambition of writing a post per week.  I quickly passed that goal and now I have reached 100 posts prior to the blog's creation!!  I have really enjoyed posting weekly (sometimes daily) about photography.  With some luck you have enjoyed these posts as well.  This post is a bit different as I have created a Lightroom 3 introduction video.  If you watch the video leave me a comment and let me know what you thought.  This is my first video and I have plans for many more.  Thanks again for sticking with me through the 99 before.  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Jason,
    You are influencing me to actually try this software...but I need to stick to painting.

    Nice job. This is the type of video I actually watch to learn how to use a software. Good pace, great explanation, easy to see the computer screen, no egotistical comments. Hope people find this and put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete