Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Animoto Slide Shows

In the past I have never been a huge fan of slide shows. I think this harkens back to the days of real slides in a projector and boring teachers. Seriously, who wants to set around and watch a simple slide show? Strangely enough, I do now.


Recently I saw a couple of slide shows that were amazing. They have movement, videos embedded in them, and catchy music. I inquired a bit about the service that was used to create the slide shows and then, while attending Imaging USA I got a hands on look. That helped me to make up my mind and give it a try. The service is called Animoto and it is simple to use.   It also gives me something else I can offer to my clients that I think they will cherish.

Check out this slide show of a recent wedding. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment