Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Imaging USA 2012

I joined the Professional Photographer’s Association (PPA) this past year. Each year they host the Imaging USA photography trade show and conference. This year there are 650+ vendor booths and hundreds of classes. It is located in New Orleans, LA which in and of itself is a “photographer’s” location. The pre conference classes start on Jan 12th-14th with the main expo starting on Jan 15th. Up and to this point it was something that I just wanted to do but never thought would be possible. This past Monday I got a wild hair and decided to try and put a quick trip together.

I was successful! The three of us (me, wife, and son) will be headed out Friday night and arriving on Saturday. I am in the process of putting together a list of classes that I want to attend while my wife is putting together a list of places her and Zackeal can go while I geek out.

If you are planning on attending send me an e-mail or give me a call and maybe we can meet up and do some after hour photo shoots. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

e-mail: jason@eldridgestudios.com
Phone: 305-989-3279

You can find out more information about PPA and Imaging USA here: http://www.ppa.com/ and http://www.imagingusa.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment