Monday, January 9, 2012

Creative Juices and Nik Color efex Pro 4

I was looking around a few blogs that I follow and I happened upon one by Rick Sammon (www.ricksammon.info).  His post today was for a mini competition using Nik Color eFex Pro 4.  I just recently acquired this set of plug-ins (review on the way) so I figured I would give it a go.  The competition was to take two images he had posted and do a composite using Nik Color efex Pro 4 to do some final touches.  I put these two images together and used the following Nik Color efex Pro 4 filters in photoshop: Glamour Glow, Soft Focus, Bi-Color, and Levels and Curves.  This isn't something I normally do but it was a hoot.  Make sure you check out Rick at the above link.  You can also check out Nik www.niksoftware.com.  Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment