Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Roxy Theatre

Last Saturday night a friend iinvited me to do some photos for the Roxy Theatre Group here in Miami.  This was a musical based on the fairy tale of the Princess and the Pea called "Once Upon a Mattress".  It was a drama, musical and comedy with some great actors and actresses.  I found my self laughing behind the lens more than a few times.  You should check them out at http://www.roxyperformingartscenter.com/.  If you would like to see more performance photos go to http://www.eldridgestudios.com/ and click on the link provided there.  Thank you Roxy Theatre for the privilege of the shoot.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Roxy Theatre truly went all out with the costumes and the photographer!

    I reviewed some of the photos you linked - if someone cannot find their favorite actor in one, they are not looking! Wow!

    Looking forward to more photos of the next gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really enjoyed myself on top of taking the photos. Great group of people!

    ReplyDelete