Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wings over Homestead


Anything aviation related has always fascinated me.  How they fly, how fast they move, and the men and women who fly them.  See, I have been a pilot since 1994.  I don't fly that much any more but I certainly never pass up the opportunity to photograph them.  Today, I headed out to the Wings over Homestead air show at the Homestead Air Force Base.  This is a show that comes every year or two and it is always entertaining.  

While it might not be a Sun-N-Fun or an Oshkosh it is a fun place to be when the jets rocket down the runway.  I would like to take this time to thank all those involved in bringing us this free air show.  More than that though I would like to thank the men and women of the armed forces for their efforts each and every day.

Take a look at some of my favorite from today.  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment